The latest report titled “Bio-Isobutanol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Bio-Isobutanol.
|Process Included||Bio-Isobutanol Production From Raw Sugar Via Fermentation Process|
Bio-Isobutanol Production From Corn Via Fermentation Process
Bio-Isobutanol Production From Corn Stover Via Biochemical Conversion
Bio-Isobutanol Production From Biomass Via Fermentation
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Bio-Isobutanol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Bio-Isobutanol Production Process:
1. Bio-Isobutanol Production From Raw Sugar Via Fermentation Process: This report describes an exhaustive cost evaluation of Bio-Isobutanol production from raw sugar using fermentation process. In this process, raw sugar is converted to glucose and fructose after it undergoes dilution and hydrogenation. Glucose and Fructose then form Bio-Isobutanol after undergoing fermentation.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/bio-isobutanol-production-from-raw-sugar-via-fermentation/requestsample
2. Bio-Isobutanol Production From Corn Via Fermentation Process: This study provides a detailed cost analysis of Bio-Isobutanol production from corn via fermentation process. In this process, corn is fermented to yield bio-isobutanol, ethanol, and distiller’s dried grain with soluble.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/bio-isobutanol-production-from-corn-via-fermentation-process/requestsample
3. Bio-Isobutanol Production From Corn Stover Via Biochemical Conversion: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Bio-Isobutanol production from corn stover via biochemical conversion. In this process, corn stover is pretreated by the help of diluted acid and Ammonia. Further, it undergoes enzymatic hydrolysis and then fermentation to produce bio-isobutanol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/bio-isobutanol-production-from-corn-stover-via-a-biochemical-conversion-process/requestsample
4. Bio-Isobutanol Production From Biomass Via Fermentation: This report provides detailed economics of Bio-Isobutanol production from biomass via fermentation. In this process, biomass is converted into bio-isobutanol by a microorganism.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/bio-isobutanol-production-from-biomass-via-fermentation/requestsample
Bio-Isobutanol is an organic compound with a hydroxyl group. It is a four-carbon compound and has a chemical formula of C4H10O. It is similar to Isobutanol, with the only difference in its production method. Bio-Isobutanol is made up of bio-based products such as corn, feedstock, sugarcane, or other biomass feedstock. It has no characteristic colour and has a sweet odour.
It is primarily used as a petrochemical and a fuel for transportation.
Bio-Isobutanol is one of the most eminent biofuels, which is not only renewable but also gaining prominence owing to the low-carbon exuding fuels keeping in mind the environmental preservation strides taking place across the world.
Apart from being a tremendous renewable fuel, Bio-Isobutanol is also used as a solvent in various chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Key Questions Answered in the Bio-Isobutanol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Bio-Isobutanol market?
- What are the various processes used for Bio-Isobutanol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Bio-Isobutanol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Bio-Isobutanol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Bio-Isobutanol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Bio-Isobutanol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Bio-Isobutanol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Bio-Isobutanol production?
- What is the time frame for Bio-Isobutanol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Bio-Isobutanol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Bio-Ethanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bio-ethanol
- Bio-Propanediol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bio-propanediol
- Biodiesel Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/biodiesel
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA