Mental health is the most ignored aspect when it comes to a health-related discussion. Excessive use of electronic gadgets, poor sleep cycle, sedentary lifestyle and lack of proper nutrition when combines with excessive workload and a never-ending race to compete with the advancing world has paved the way to a large number of health-related issues mostly mental health is the most affected one. The following article will cover all mental health related aspects with special discussion regarding its co-relation with sleep disorders.
MENTAL DISORERS: (DEFINITION AND TYPES)
Mental disorders can be defined as a mental impairment which affects the cognitive abilities, emotional regulation and overall behavior of any individual. Almost every eighth individual suffers from mental health disorders and buy sleeping pills UK. There are different types of mental disorders such as:
- Anxiety disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Mood disorders
- Psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia.
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorders such as bipolar personalities.
- Dementia in cases of Alzheimer’s.
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
CAUSES OF MENTAL DISORDERS:
Mental health or well being is ensured when a number of parameters are interplaying in a very balanced manner. Any disturbance in one of the factors may lead to the disturbance of the whole mental health such as:
- Emotional skills
- Psychological well being
- Biological factors
- Environmental factors
These all factors attribute greatly to the mental health of any individual. Following are some of the causes behind mental disorders:
- Genetics such as depression or psychotic disorders.
- Stress such as workplace stress.
- Insomnia (sleeplessness can lead to mental health impairment)
- Panic attacks
- Trauma either emotional, psychological or physical.
- Toxic environment.
- Poverty, inequality or disability such factors if experienced can also lead to mental disorders.
EFFECTS OF MENTAL PROBLEMS ON GENERAL HEALTH:
If one is not in good mental health than it will greatly affect the general health of an individual. The effect of mental disorder are as follows:
- Feeling of low self esteem
- Poor cognition
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Inability to take decisions
- Social distancing
- Memory related issues
- Feeling un-well
- Frequent headaches
- Poor concentration
- Failing to perform simple tasks effectively
- Fear of unknown
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SLEEP AND MENTAL HEALTH:
Sleep cycle is very crucial as it helps the body in re-starting itself and prepare for the next day and the challenges by allowing the body to recharge and repair itself. It is the normal circadian rhythm of the body to wake up work and then rest. If an individual’s sleep is disturbed due to any reason it will take a toll on the mental health as a good and sound sleep is directly proportional to the mental health of any individual. Insomnia should be treated as it can cause mental disorders if left un-treated. Psychotherapeutic techniques and UK sleeping pills can help in resolving insomnia and preserving mental health.
HOW TO ENCOUNTER MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS:
Nip the evil in the bud should be the approach. Keep a track of your mental health and if you notice a persistent change that affects the psychological state and symptoms are there which are affecting your daily routine then promptly seek medical assistance from a psychiatrist. Different approaches that can help you with your mental health struggles are as follows:
NON-PHARMACOLOGICAL MANAGEMENT APPROACH:
In this approach you try to cope up with the situation without involving the medicines. Following steps can be taken:
- Always stay positive.
- Keep yourself busy with healthy activities.
- Disciplined routine that includes healthy eating, fix bedtime routine and light exercise or walk is must.
- Minimize gadgets usage especially at eating tables and bedtime.
- If any thing is offending or triggering anger or sadness discuss its pros and cons and learn to get over and let go.
- Socialize and always take out some me time.
- Practice certain breathing exercises that will help you to relax.
- Do not be ashamed to ask for help if required.
- Always consult an expert for advice.
PHARMACOLOGICAL MANAGEMENT APPROACH:
This approach includes medicines to recover such as patients buy sleeping pills online to feel relaxed and take a sound sleep. Anti-depressants, anxiolytics, tranquilizers and sleeping pills are few drugs used to counter mental disorders.
One can acquire the drug such as Sleeping Pill UK next day delivery via online websites. Door step delivery within minimal possible time has greatly facilitated the masses in combating mental disorders.