No matter whether you have an established eCommerce business or want to start one, Amazon is a great platform to sell your products. However, if you have a passion for being a selling partner, you need to follow these steps.
Before you start as a selling partner on Amazon, there are different plans that you need to choose from. There is an individual plan where you need to pay $0.99 for every item you sell. There is another plan where you need to pay a total of %39.99 for a month, and you can sell unlimited items on this plan.
There are resellers who find existing and popular products, and then they place attractive offers in Amazon’s stores. On the other hand, brand owners sell their own manufactured products under a private label. Shoppers can also buy unique products through the Amazon marketplace.
But you can try both strategies to get the best profit. There are a lot of tools if you want to sell your own brand’s products. For example, you can take help from FBA shipping rapid express freight, this delivery company is fast and famous.
Perfect Launch: Five Steps To Follow
Amazon says that the first 90 days are important to launch and establish a brand. Amazon data scientists say there are five major selling programs when it comes to being a selling partner. These five selling programs are as follows.
- Brand Registry
- A+ Content
- Amazon Fulfillment
- Automated Pricing
If you want to increase your sales, you must follow these five steps within the first 90 days. Successful sellers follow these steps for quick sales.
Amazon Seller Account
If you have a customer account, you can start selling items. But, it would be best if you open an Amazon seller account and also need a business email. But there is a list of countries from where you can open an account. You can check the list on the official website of Amazon.
But you need to make sure that you have all these things ready before opening an account.
- An Amazon customer account or a business email
- A credit card, the card has to be internationally chargeable
- There will be an identity verification so you will need a government ID
- Phone number
- Tax information
- A bank account (For Amazon payment)
There is an Amazon Seller App that you can install on your mobile phone. With the app, you can fulfill orders, track sales, respond to customers, find products, capture and edit product images, and create listings as well. All you need is a mobile phone and an internet connection.
Read Also: Brand Consultant, WCOforever, Rosas Cafe, Dunzo Merchant
The products that you can sell on Amazon depend on products, brands, and categories. Some products are open to all, some need to be allowed by a seller account, and some require approval. You can not sell some products if you are a third-party seller.
Here is a list of product categories that have no restrictions.
- Amazon Device Accessories
- Amazon Kindle
- Business Products (B2B)
- Beauty Tools and Accessories
- Camera and Photo
- Cell Phones
- Clothing and Accessories
- Electronic Accessories
- Fashion Jewelry
- Grocery and Gourmet Food
- Home and Garden
- Luggage and Travel Accessories
- Musical Instruments
- Offline Products
- Shoes, Handbags, and Sunglasses
- Software and Computer Games
- Tools and Home Improvement
- Toys and Games
- Video Games and Video Game Consoles
Here is a list of product categories that have restrictions.
- Animal-related Products
- Automotive and Powersports
- Baby Products
- Beauty Topicals
- Certified Refurbished
- Collectible Coins
- Cosmetics and Hair/Skin Care
- Dietary Supplements
- Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia
- Entertainment Collectibles
- Explosives, Weapons, and Related Items
- Fine Art
- Gambling and Lottery
- Grocery and Gourmet Food
- Hazardous and Dangerous Items
- Health and Personal Care
- Historical and Advertising Collectibles
- Human Parts and Burial Artifacts
- Industrial and Scientific
- Jewelry and Precious Gems
- Laser products
- Lock Theft Devices
- Medical Devices
- Offensive and Controversial Materials
- Organic Products
- Pet Food
- Plants and Seeds
- Postage Meters and Stams
- Sex and Sensuality
- Sports Collectibles
- Subscriptions and Periodicals
- Surveillance Equipment
- Video, Blu-Ray, and DVD
- Warranties and Guarantees
You need to create a product listing that will include these factors as follows.
- UPC code
- Offers, Price, Condition, Quality
- Brand, Name, Category, Images, and Description
- Relevant Keywords
Read Also: Singapore News Hub, Singapore Journals, Insights Of America, Unconventional USA, The Legal Guides, Simply Law Zone, Lower My Legal Fees
Product Detail Page
Here you will need to put a few things.
- Title (it needs to be within 200 characters, and the title also be in title case)
- Relevant Images (1,000*1,000 or 500*500 pixels)
- Variations (size, scents, colors)
- Bullet Points (this part needs to be short, yet there will be a proper description with benefits and features)
- Offers (featured offer)
- Any other offer
Read Also: Nadine Caridi, Woman Vs Women, Baby Headbands, Pop Cat, Hot Wife, CudoMiner
To Sum Up
Now you will not face any difficulties while opening an Amazon selling partner account. You should make sure that Amazon delivery is fast. However, if you still have any issues or queries, let us know in the comment section below.
Jais Frank is a freelance content writer and enthusiastic blogger. He is the co-founder of RSLonline. He contributes to many authority blogs such as Smart Business Daily, Finance Team, SB Newsroom, Dream Land Estate and Emblem Wealth. He also likes to write in many international magazines and journals.