When it comes to managing a website, it is not possible to define a final objective, a point, after which, one can stop and contemplate the results.
Of course, you can work towards goals by defining intermediate results, the first of which will be the publication of the website itself.
But, if you stop a few weeks or months later, many companies will find themselves asking the same question: where is all the traffic?
Creating your new website is just the first step in the long journey of obtaining and maintaining a successful and impactful website.
Joining forces with a top SEO (Search Engine Optimization) agency can help your business continue to grow and make more money.
But what is an SEO Agency? What do SEO experts do? And how can you find the one that best suits your business? Read on to find out!
What does an SEO agency do?
Each SEO agency is unique, but they all have a similar goal: to help you grow your business. Our job is to partner with you to drive leads, phone calls, store visits, purchases, and more, through search engine research.
Hiring an accountant will help you simplify and improve your accounts, partnering with a cleaning company will allow you to keep your offices, your shop, tidy and clean. Similarly, partnering with an SEO agency means connecting you with a company whose main objective is to improve the visibility of your business on search engines.
In short, an SEO agency is a company that can work with you to increase your visibility, improve your positioning on search engines and drive really interested people to your products. This will result in more qualified traffic coming to your website and ultimately more leads, contacts and sales.
What should the services of an SEO agency include?
Generalizing the activity of an SEO expert is extremely difficult.
Each company operates in a different way, and even each campaign (whether Local SEO, Branding, or SEO for e-commerce), which is unique and not always replicable, only increases the variables involved.
That said, it is still possible to simplify and define areas of intervention common to many companies:
Your website and your target market
- How is your website currently performing?
- What are the most effective techniques for your industry?
- What keywords does your target audience use?
- What are, realistically, the results to expect given your SEO budget?
- Are the page titles and meta descriptions optimized?
- Is your website content clear, concise and SEO friendly?
- Do you talk about your services and your added values using the right language?
- Are the pages optimized for the right keywords and themes?
- Is your website getting spontaneous links and mentions from other sites?
- Is your web server configuration optimized?
- How fast is your website?
- Is your website secure and providing a good user experience?
Communication and updates
- What is the content and frequency of SEO reports?
- What are the campaign objectives?
- What are the prospects, the more or less consolidated projects, that could change your goals?
- What content constitutes viable opportunities for your site?
- What type of content works best for your target market?
- How to correctly insert SEO friendly content on your site?
- Does the website content contain strong calls to action?
Conduct experiments and tests
- How can we leverage data to make decisions?
- What areas of your site can we A/B test?
- Which “Calls to Action” are most effective for your target audience?
- What are the new/upcoming areas of opportunity?
These six groups provide an overview of the key points for many SEO agencies, and some questions your SEO partner should discuss with you on a regular basis.
While our six key takeaways are helpful, no campaign can be reduced to a simple checklist, and successful SEO campaigns require ongoing tweaking and optimization for consistent results.
Our experience shows that, on average, most businesses redesign their websites every three to four years, then view your site’s pages as a living document. A good SEO agency will have a strong follow-up process that allows you to constantly test, adjust and tweak the strategy behind your campaign and your website.
Search patterns in your industry are constantly changing, and your SEO campaign needs to stay as agile as possible. Make sure you find an SEO company that can move as quickly as your business does.
The advantages of working with an SEO agency
If you’re considering partnering with an SEO agency, you’ve already thought about the obvious benefits:
qualified traffic, leads, and website sales, along with a comprehensive analytics and tracking strategy to tailor your marketing efforts as needed.
While these are basic and general benefits, there are other tangible benefits to working with an SEO company:
we’ve worked on SEO campaigns in tons of different industries over the last decade, and this experience allows us to see similarities across industries and apply innovative and unexpected techniques to our new customers.
Hello, my name is Adil Memon and I am a blogger. I enjoy writing about technology and fashion topics. When I’m not blogging, I can be found playing cricket or spending time with my family.