Believe it or not, the fall is almost here! Fall brings a time when there are new movies out on the market to watch. It’s always a good time to catch up on your favorite films, and this list has been curated to help you find what you’re looking for.
What To Watch This Fall
If you’re looking for something to watch this fall, here are some of our favorite movies.
1) “The Dark Knight” – This movie is a must-watch for fans of the Batman franchise. It has action and suspense at every turn, making it a perfect movie to watch when Fall rolls around.
2) “The Hunger Games” – If you’re a fan of dystopian novels, then this movie is for you. The plot follows Katniss Everdeen as she takes on the role of victor in a brutal televised competition that involves people from each district fighting to the death. https://guyfell.com
3) “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” – If you’re a fan of the original trilogy, then this movie is definitely for you. It follows Rey as she joins forces with Luke Skywalker and starfighter pilot Kylo Ren to stop Darth Vader and the First Order.
4) “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2” – If you’re a fan of Marvel Comics, then this movie is a must-watch. It follows Peter Quill/Star-Lord as he teams up with Gamora, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon and Groot to stop Ronan the Accuser from destroying Xandar.
The Best Movies To Watch This Fall
If you’re looking for some great movies to watch this fall, here are some of the best ones to check out.
This movie is a blast from the past and is sure to please Thor fans everywhere. This movie has plenty of action and laughs, and will leave you on the edge of your seat.
This scary movie is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat all the way through. It follows a group of kids as they are terrorized by an evil clown. This movie will give you chills, and may even make you cry.
“Mission: Impossible – Fallout”
This movie is full of suspense and adventure and will have you on the edge of your seat the entire time. Ethan Hunt is back in this incredible film, and he’s got his team together once again to take on whatever challenges come their way.
These are just a few of the great movies that are coming out this fall. Be sure to check them all out if you’re looking for a good time!
The Worst Movies To Watch This Fall
Fall is a great time to get into some new movies. Here are the five worst movies to watch this fall.
1. The Mummy (June 9)
Tom Cruise stars in The Mummy, an action-packed thriller set in the ancient world. However, the movie is not likely to be very good. It has been criticized for its poor writing and terrible acting. Avoid this movie at all costs.
2. Baywatch (May 25)
Pamela Anderson and Dwayne Johnson star in Baywatch, a ridiculous beach party movie that will likely make you angry. The plot revolves around various characters trying to save the day from bad actors on the beach resort island of Baywatch. Don’t waste your time watching this film; it’s sure to be poorly made and unenjoyable.
3. Dog Soldiers (October 12)
Dog Soldiers is an awful war movie set in the Scottish Highlands in the early 17th century. Starring Liam Neeson and Michael Fassbender, the film follows a group of Scots who fight against English soldiers as mercenaries. Expect atrocious scenery, laughable dialogue, and dismal performances from all involved in this disastrous film release date. Skip it!
4 . Geostorm (October 20)
A storm so powerful it creates tornadoes wreaks havoc on Earth in Geostorm, an over-the-top disaster movie starring Gerard Butler Disaster Movie fans rejoice: GEOSTORM will be
It’s that time of year again—time for the fall movie season! Here are 10 movies you should check out this fall if you’re looking to add some excitement to your day. Some of these movies are familiar and some are new, but they all promise a thrilling experience. Which one will you choose?
Aone SEO is a passionate writer and the founder of Technomaniax. I loves to write principally about technology trends. At Technomaniax.com, I loves to share his opinion on what’s happening in tech around the world.