Explainer videos have exploded the market with their popularity due to their easy affordability and high effectiveness in building a business. Their main goal is to educate customers about the business and extend the brand name deeper into the intended market. The impact of a video is always higher than that of a text because it has a story to tell that easily relates to the audience. Explainer videos are very popular these days among businesses trying to reach their target audience through online advertising.
What are animated explainer videos?
As the name suggests, animated explainer videos are composite audio and visual illustrations that can be used to demonstrate a problem and its solution, present the flow of a process, or help customers understand complex data. They can also be used for a systematic tour of a website or mobile application, showing all the services offered by erklärfilm the website or uses of the application. Depending on the requirement, they can contain any of the following – animated characters, illustrated graphics, numbers, text, statistics, or screen recordings with embedded animations and sound effects.
Types of animated explainer videos
There are five types of animated explainer videos:
- Animated Character Videos – These videos contain animated characters and are created from the customer’s point of view. These animated characters are used to tell a story that explains the problem and shows how your solution can fix this problem. Live characters help customers easily identify with them.
- Animated videos without characters – These types of videos use illustrated graphics and are good for demonstrating the flow of a process.
- Website and Web App Videos – These videos mainly use screen recordings presented in a systematic step-by-step guide through your website or web application. These videos are the best way to show customers what your services are all about before they decide to sign up and start using those services.
- Mobile App Videos – These videos mainly use screen recordings presented in a systematic step-by-step guide of your mobile application. These videos are the best way to show customers what your application does before they decide to register and buy it.
- Video Graphics – These videos are mostly informative in nature, created with numbers, text and statistics and sometimes with embedded animations and sound effects. They are used to help customers understand complex data in a visual way.
Benefits of using animated explainer videos
The main goals of using animated explainer videos are, firstly, that they are excellent marketing techniques. Second, they help increase a company’s sales by increasing its popularity in the market. There is a high chance that people’s attention will be drawn when a product is endorsed with a video than a product without a video. Finally, the explainer videos with a high number of views rank better in Google search, thus attracting the easy and immediate attention of customers who want to quickly understand and buy a specific product. They have the potential to create an instant connection with the target audience.
10 reasons why you should choose an animated explainer video for your company promotion
Today, explainer videos have become a really smart way to explain a brand’s words and over time, these videos are considered to be a great promotional tool that can save businesses both time and money. Furthermore, it’s simply impossible to overstate the importance of the powerful graphics. Although in some cases the text can be helpful in fleshing out the complex business ideas, people still prefer to watch and share videos rather than reading long texts describing a brand’s latest products or services. Here are 10 important reasons why the animated explainer video has become so popular among end users:
- It’s a creative medium: One of the great appeals of animated explainer video is its ability to tell a story in different ways. Also, this type of video doesn’t have to be grounded in reality as long as it’s doing well.
- These can explain better than words: Studies have shown that a strong video tends to stick in the minds of end users longer than any catchy slogan. Therefore, while these videos are used to promote companies’ services or products, they can better explain what they can actually do for all customers.
- These are highly entertaining: More and more people prefer watching documentaries and films to flipping through books or novels, since they can watch the former even with a short break between works. Therefore, most of the written texts are now replaced by the animated explanatory videos.
- More dynamic than the still images and text: Compared to the static images or plain text, the animated explainer video can attract more interest from the end users due to its dynamic nature.
- These Can Spread Like Fire: Because these videos can be easily shared via social media, they can help spread the positives about any brand quickly.
- These can increase conversion rates: Aside from driving the potential visitors to the website, companies also need to convert the visitors into sales. The animated explainer videos can do this for every company.
- These help clarify the goal of each product: When describing a product, words get really difficult. But with the help of the explainer videos, it becomes easier for the companies to take all the guesswork out.
- These can generate more interest from customers: Studies have shown that visitors are more curious to learn the details of a video than to read a block of text to read a message. So, it can be said that the videos can erklärvideo erstellen lassen increase the interest of the target groups.
- These can provide better SEO ranking: People are always looking for quick and easy ways to learn about any brand’s service or product. But with the help of the videos, the businesses can enjoy greater exposure which can lead to better search engine rankings.
- These make it really easy for the listener to remember the details: According to studies, most people have a higher level of information retention compared to the information they hear. The task becomes easier by using these explainer videos.