The privacy of the visitors is very important issue to us and accordingly, we have developed and organized these privacy policies in order for you to understand how we gather, utilize, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. These policies are outlined as follows.
• Information collection and use. You may require to supply with some personal identifiable information so that we can recognize or contact you. This information shall only be used for the better experience of the visitors.
• Cookies. Our website uses “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
• Log data. We would like to inform you that whenever you visit our services, we can collect log data sent by your browser that includes information like your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
• Third party services. We may involve third party companies and individuals for following reasons.
▪ To facilitate our Service;
▪ To provide the Service on our behalf;
▪ To perform Service-related services; or
▪ To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We also want to inform that these third parties can have access to your personal information. However, they are obliged not to disclose or use this information for any other purposes.
• Security. We appreciate your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we make every effort to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But since no electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.