So hello everybody welcome back once again, so now we are all about to discuss on a battle royale games available for androids. We’ll list a few of them just below. So let’s begin with what’s a battle royale.
Many of us know that a battle royale means a lot of players fighting each other and the one to stand till the last is declared the winner. So without wasting any more minute let’s begin the list
Winner winner chicken dinner! Yes you can read that right if you have played pubg before you know what it means. For those who don’t have any idea over it, we’ll its the tag previewed after winning a match. Pubg is one of the most popular game on Google playstore in last 12 months its mobile version has gained millions of users and an immense amount of love from the fans. The game is free to play still offers premium mode to get more bonuses and offers.
– The official mobile version of the game is a perfect replication of the PC experience. It challenges the player to the consent of the heart.
– From Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, you can play in these enormous maps with several day/night cycles and dynamic weather.
– Amazing graphics includes Striking and realistic visuals, as well as 3D sound effects over 7.1 channel audio. Also comes with high-fidelity real-time voice chat that lets you plan and play on real time.
– You can pick your favorite weapon from dozens of options and then also add suitable adds on to make it more helpful during the battle, then be amazed at the realistic ballistics and weapon behavior as you fight till the end. And yes, don’t forget about the pan!
– Allows you to choose between the standard Third Person Perspective or the more immersive First Person Perspective. Also hold records and stats for both modes
– when you travel a map for 1000s of meter length and breadth you’ll surely need a vehicle, whether it’s a auto or a jeep, vehicles for all the different terrains in the game. Find your perfect ride and cruise towards the final circle!
– A large variety of game modes that deliver a different feel than the classic mode for those that want fast- and better paced games, Which alone includes the zombie mode with 2 options.
– Solo, Duo, Squad choose any one of the 3 options and team up to challenge players around the globe.
-As far its popularity it looks for its own security, Powerful anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fair and balanced gaming environment.
This is not a game. This is a fight for survival.
FORTNITE isn’t back anywhere from pubg, this game has also been able to get a large amount of audience along with it. Its a battle royale so it’s works quite like pubg you jump on the map, find weapons, kill enemies, and more. Fortnite had a controversial launch. However, it’s easily one of the best and most popular battle royale games. The game includes a 100-player battle royale. You drop into an island from a plane, build your armaments, find weapons, and take out the other players. There were some issues with early versions of the game. However, Epic Games continues to optimize the game for more and more devices every update. Hit the link above to sign up for the almost-open beta, see a list of compatible devices, and learn how to install the game. It is not available on Google Play.
GARENA FREE FIRE
Conflict.io is a fairly basic battle royale game. It has all of the desirable elements. You spawn into a map with a bunch of players. Everybody kills one another until only one remains. The game features 35-player battles, a bunch of weapons, simple controls, and more. There are some occasional lag and connectivity issues. However, it’s an accessible game into the world of battle royale. It’s a freemium title, but most battle royale games are. The developers are also apparently working on network stability in future updates.
Creative Destruction is extremely similar to Fortnite. In fact, we consider it a clone. It’s a decent clone, though. The game includes a large map with varying landscapes and 100-person matches. You can craft and destroy stuff. Additionally, you can play in third or first person perspectives. We thought that was really fun. The game runs terribly on some midrange and low end phones. Additionally, it has the occasional bug. However, the experience was still quite good in our testing.Varied gameplay modes, weather and time systems bring a new level of hectic fun. Whether you fight like a lone wolf or team up, there are always surprises waiting to be explored!
Come on a winner-take-all slugfest in Creative Destruction today and show’em what you could be.
Rules of survival
Rules of survival is a free, multiplayer online battle games and it was developed and published by NetEase Games. About 230 million players had reached this game to play in worldwide. The game was released on steam in May 30, 2018. The rules about this game is so simple. All you have to do is after locating area just land safely using parachute and then you have to locate weapons and armor and the you have to survive as long as you can against up to 119 enemies. This game has simple rule either kill or be killed.
If you have played games mentioned above then please share your experience, you can comment below or mail us at for any issues or queries.
Share if you like it and don’t forget to try them all