Here i will show you how to install software (WordPress) on subdomain using cPanel. You can read given article or also here video tutorial for more help.
- Log in to cPanel..
- In the Domains section of the cPanel home screen, click Subdomains.
- Create Subdomain
(cPanel automatically fills in the document root path by using the subdomain name that you provide. )
- Hit “create”.
- Find SOFTACULOUS APPS INSTALLER Or WordPress
- Hit on wordpress then continue clicking “Install” buttom
- In the Choose Protocol list box, select the protocol. (Http or Https)
- In the Choose Domain list box, select the subdomain that you created in the previous procedure.
- Leave the In Directory text box blank.
- Finally put your all details “username” “password” “email” ets. (put your correct email to receive site configuration information after the installation is complete, ) Then Proceed Install
Video Help – 02:00 Minutes