Explore the best of Rajasthan winter tour packages for an amazing and chilling experience this winter holiday season.
Most people dread tourism during winter. Tourism is the last thing that comes to mind when you think of winter, and that’s because we believe that winter always comes with harsh, cold and uncomfortable weather that makes you want to stay indoors.
That’s not entirely true.
There’s this place in India where the seasons change, but the pleasure never leaves.
During summer, its beauty and splendour are in full display, basking in the bright golden sun above it; and in winter, the weather is perfect for that retreat you’ve been looking forward to all year.
Rajasthan is that place.
Truth be told, Rajasthan is a beautiful state. Many have called the city the Land Of Kings, and it has lived up to that name for decades.
If you’re looking for where to spend winter this year, 2022, look no further – here’s Rajasthan.
You also don’t have to plan your trip alone. Travgenix is here to help.
Travgenix has curated travel packages just for you!
They give you handpicked unique experiences that will make sure you ravish your tour of the northeast part of the country.
Here are Travgenix’s Top 3 Rajasthan winter Tour Packages For 2022.
Best Rajasthan Winter Tour Packages
- Jaisalmer Tour Package – 3 Days
- Duration: 3 Days & 3 Nights
- Price: starting from Rs.8,125/-
- Places covered: Jaisalmer.
This 3 days Jaisalmer tour package is the most popular and highly recommended by Travgenix. In 3 days, you have the opportunity to:
- Stand face-to-face with the legendary Thar desert
- Soak in the beauty of the magnificent forts.
- Enjoy the ethereal lakes and dunes of this desert.
- Relive history as you listen to the tales buried in the walls of the Golden Fort.
- Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package- 6 Days Rajasthan Tour
- Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Price: starting from Rs.19,467/-
- Places covered: Jaipur, Jodhpur.
Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer package is Travgenix’s special offer Package. It lasts six days, and you get to experience:
- A trip to City Palace; sits indescribably beautiful amongst beautiful opulent, colonnaded gardens, courtyards and museums.
- The Amber fort; gleams with golden beauty as you ride on an elephant through it.
- Discovering just how beautiful the Jaisalmer fort is. It has an ethereal sandstone fort that is believed to be the largest surviving fort in India. It ranks as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour
- Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
- Price: starting from Rs.13,995/-
- Places covered: Jodhpur, Jodhpur.
Because Travgenix is always looking for your utmost satisfaction, this Jodhpur Jaisalmer tour package comes at a price that suits your pocket and is an experience that cools your nerves.
- Appreciate the true architectural dexterity of the Salim Singh Ki Haveli, the building with a peacock-shaped roof and 38 balconies.
- Experience ancient heritage in the city’s old Clock Tower landmark. You can grab souvenirs to mark the memories from surrounding markets and shop for various spices, sarees, and fabrics.
- Enjoy an unforgettable picnic in the mandore garden and its museum.
Rajasthan Winter Tour Attractions
Coming from another country or even continent to enjoy the irreplaceable tourist experience of Rajasthan means that you’ll need to be more familiar with the locations in it.
However, you must visit some places in this city no matter which rajasthan winter tour package you select.
Amber Fort (Amer) and Palace:
With rich artwork and Hindu iconography sculptures, This fort spells cultural heritage. It has a unique natural cooling system that allows you to spend enough time there without getting uncomfortable.
Tall, reddish-blue honeycomb structures characterise this part of town. It reeks of beauty. It would help if you did not miss it.
Junagarh Fort, Bikaner:
You are greeted by a bird’s eye view of the city from Lal Chowk, the highest point of this fort. Rao Jodha built the fort in 1465, founder of Jodhpur’s Rathore dynasty.
Sam Sand Dunes–
The desert safari in Rajasthan during winter is irreplaceable. You have to see Sam Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer for yourself. Camps here are usually extraordinary.
You have never encountered a desert experience with a camel safari like that of Khuri. Although a little village in Jaisalmer south, it is known for its camel safari during winter. Imagine desert camps in this place.
Apart from incredible scenery, exceptional architecture and conducive weather even during winter, Rajasthan also hosts some of the best fairs and festivals, making your experience unforgettable.
Make the decision today to go to Rajasthan and do it right with Travgenix’s help so you can create timeless memories in the Land of Royal Kingdom.
If you traveling from abroad, here are a few currency exchange tips for you.